Get Certified In Your Pajamas
Presently our most popular online training is our TABC Certification Training Course.
Here is a brief description.
The TABC certification course offered by TABCcertification.com provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller-server of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn the laws regulating sale or service of alcoholic beverages to minors, intoxicated persons, and non-members of a private club; how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
- Lesson 1: TABC Seller-Server Training Overview
- Lesson 2: Minors and Alcohol Sales
- Lesson 3: Intoxicated Persons and Alcohol Sales
- Lesson 4: Other Permits
The Objectives of this course
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Define terms used in this course
- Describe the purpose, goals, and rules for seller-server training and certification
- Identify the seller-server’s role in the enhancement of public safety
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID
- Use observations to detect that a minor is attempting to purchase alcohol.
- Recognize second-party sales
- Describe how seller-servers are responsible for the acts of their customers (Dram Shop Act).
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- List factors that affect BAC in individuals
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict
- Seller-server responsibilities and obligations under the Texas law