- TABC Certification… FUN… FAST… NO TIME LIMT… LOWEST PRICE EVER!!
- Work at your own speed… in the comfort of your own home (or at a friend’s house).
- Print your TABC Certificate on any printer, at any time after completing the course.
- TABC en español
- TABC-approved course, provider 454-508
- GET CERTIFIED IN YOUR PAJAMAS!!
- For help, send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Discount Code and get our lowest prices ever!
TABC certification Training:
The 2017 TABC Certification course takes about two hours to complete. You can take the course in one session or you can spread it out over multiple sessions. That means you can start, complete part of it, stop, sign off, sign on again later, and begin right were you left off. You can do that as often as you want to and continue until you finally finish.
TABC Spanish course is also available. Approved for all Cities and Counties in Texas.
You can print your TABC Certificate any time after passing the exam, as often as you want, for the next 2 years. That means you can print your TABC Certificate immediately after passing the exam, and if you need additional copies you can come back and print them anytime in the next 2 years. The TABC Certification is valid for 2 years.
Do you need the TX food handlers also?
TABC SELLER SERVER TRAINING (More Information)
Be a TABC certified alcohol server and get your TABC certification online. If you are thinking of becoming a bartender in Texas this is a good course for you. Taking the TABC certification will make you more marketable to employers. The new TABC online certification is approved for 2 credit hours. It is self-paced so you can finish it at your own speed. Print an OFFICIAL TABC certificate any time after you finish the course. TABC-approved, provider #454-508.
– the laws regulating sale or service of alcoholic beverages;
– how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability;
– how alcohol affects your customers;
– how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers;
– how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone;
– how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors;
– how to prevent second-party sales;
– and how to refuse a sale.
Browse Course Catalogs for All States
Alcohol Seller Server Training
Food Handler Training
Food Safety Manager Certification